RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Suggestions and Improvements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

selective shipping

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dch1950 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: selective shipping
    Posted: 10 April 2017 at 9:55am
Hi there,
I sell the majority of my products using 2 custom size boxes for products , and sometimes (for smaller items) plastic shipping sacks.
My biggest box (55 x 50 x 21 cms) usually can take more items if they are ordered alonside my big seat foams. I use a weight based system for calculating shipping cost, and would love to be able to say - if the big box item is ordered alongside a smaller item , then the small item is free shipping (in effect) as it will fit into the larger box alongside the other item.
I can't see a way of doing this currently.
I have been able to create an "offer" product - that gives a fixed price shipping alongside a a discounted product.But adding items to that shopping cart blows the weight total and the offer dissapears in the normal shipping by weight tables.
regards
Dave Hickman
Dave H
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2017 at 11:15pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
dch1950 View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dch1950 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2017 at 7:15pm
you are clearly too clever to wake then.
Dave H
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2017 at 9:23pm
Trust me, I'm wide awake. It's everyone else :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic