RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oddity on order dispatch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCurtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oddity on order dispatch
    Posted: 11 June 2017 at 10:54am
There seems to be a bug with the order despatching process.

I have an order, select all the items and create a dispatch with the tracking details in etc. and dispatch it sending an email to the customer all as normal. If I then go back into the dispatch there line below is shown

Items in Order RC20669093 (A Person) not yet despatched Show All

Clicking the Show All shows the same items that have already been despatched and lets you create another one.

Below this is, as expected, the notice that everything has been despatched.

Order Quantity     ItemName     Quantity All
All items in this order have been allocated to a despatch.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 6:20pm
Hi,
What's the actual bug that you are reporting.
You seem to be describing how it is designed to work.
Maybe let us know what you are expecting it to do.
Many Thanks
Support
JCurtis View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCurtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 6:52pm
Hi,

What was confusing is that after I have dispatched the whole order there is a line still shown as below...

Items in Order RC20669093 (A Person) not yet despatched Show All

...if you click the Show All you can dispatch the same items again. I would of though that once all the items have been dispatched that line would not be shown, as all items have in fact already been dispatched,

If you look at the screen shot, the Show All highlighted in red will let you dispatch the order again, even though the 'All' in the table below correctly says everything is dispatched if you click it.

Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2017 at 8:36am
Hi,

That's as designed to give you full control, in case you need to re-dispatch items.

Many Thanks
Support

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic