RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Image repository size limitations?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teamsurv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Image repository size limitations?
    Posted: 20 July 2017 at 7:08am
Hi,
I've just tried using the image repository to upload an image to use in customising the cart.
The first image is a JPG 153kB in size, 980x645 pixels. About the top 2/3 of this displayed in both the repository image thumbnail and on the web page - the lower third was white. As this was an optimised image I then tried the original in case the optimisation was the problem, same dimensions but 536kB, and the top 15-20% was correct, with again the rest being replaced by white.
This looks like you an image size limitation is being imposed by the repository? If so, any idea what the maximum size is?
Tim
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2017 at 8:46am
Hi,
The limit is 50k per image. This is to ensure fast liading times partularly on mobile devices.
Many Thanks
Support
teamsurv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teamsurv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2017 at 11:07am
OK, thanks. I've achieved what I wanted by slicing up the image.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic