RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Products within groups

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Products within groups
    Posted: 16 February 2018 at 12:24pm
Hi,

Is it possible to move products that are within groups out of the group, or to other groups. EG: If I have a group called Gemstone Hearts, with individual heart products listed within it, can I decide to list the hearts separately instead - without them being in a group? I can see that I can move the name of a group to a different category, but I can't see how to move a product out of a group, without having to delete the group and adding the products again individually.

Thank you.
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2018 at 2:47pm
Hi Caryl,

Unfortunately it is not possible to move product out of a group, they will have to be setup separately.

Thanks

James
Caryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2018 at 5:27pm
Hi James,

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic