RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Customers paying by cheque

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Customers paying by cheque
    Posted: 23 March 2018 at 6:17pm
I still have a handful of customer who like to pay by cheque. I don't know what's happened, but now when "Pay by Cheque" is selected, a page with the following comes up:

Thank you for your order.
A confirmation email, with payment instructions, has been sent to your email address.
Click here for a printable invoice

Below this is a "Continue" button. When this is clicked, you get taken to the RomanCart home page instead of back to my website, or a thank you page.

How can I fix this?

Thank you.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2018 at 11:01pm
Hi,
Please check the 'generic' order complete url at 'tools'/'options'/'checkout'
Many Thanks
Support
Caryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2018 at 10:31am
Hi,
I had already filled in the "Order Success URL" and the "Order Failed URL". Do I also need to fill in something for the "Generic Order Complete URL", even if I have specified the others?

Thank you.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2018 at 5:10am
Hi,
Yes - a cheque payment is neither successful or a failure, as it relies on the customer sending you a cheque. For that, it will use the generic url.

Many Thanks
Support
Caryl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caryl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2018 at 3:24pm
Ah, ok!

Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic