RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Suggestions and Improvements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Despatch Note

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Despatch Note
    Posted: 30 April 2018 at 11:05am
Hi,
Is there an option to print a despatch note rather than an invoice for an order? I am having more and more customers placing orders where the goods are going to a different address, where they don't want the invoice to go with the box. That is fine but I am having to manually type out a despatch note so that the recipient can check that the goods received are correct without showing the prices.

Thank you.
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2018 at 11:25am
Hi Nicky,

See 'manage > sales' and there should be a column labelled 'delivery'. Click the view link in the column to see and print a despatch note.

Thanks

James
Nickyh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2018 at 2:01pm
Thank you James. I can see it now! (It was one of the columns which I had shrunk!). The only thing is that the 'View' Option only seems viewable after the order has been despatched. Is this right? Is there a tick box somewhere to be able to print it before? Thank you.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2018 at 2:03pm
Hi,
Yes - see 'manage'/'sales'/'configure'
"Always show delivery note link on Sales Manager"

Many Thanks
Support
Nickyh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2018 at 2:06pm
Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic