RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Poll Results

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Poll Results
    Posted: 05 June 2019 at 9:20am
Hi,

For anyone who has seen the poll on our home page - the results are overwhelmingly to keep the control panel as it is and not redevelop it.
85 To keep as is 15 to redevelop.

That's what we expected however of course with such systems there is always pressure to modernise and change things.

Note that you can easily put a poll like that on your own website using our www.sitebam.com SEO/analytics ssystem. Sign up to the free trial, add a poll and see what you find out.

Many Thanks
Support

rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2019 at 1:01pm
Not surprised - "if it ain't broke don't fix it".
MountMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MountMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2019 at 1:16pm
pretty irrelevant really, that is the result of the poll, as it's only when I came on the forum today that I saw the post regarding it, this would be the first time since January that I have visited your home page, I visit the forum about 3-4 time a week, so the poll would reflect the opinions better if it was on the forum IMHO
Keep well
Steve
I know one day my boat will come in - knowing my luck I will be at the Airport !

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic