RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Despatch emails

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter.pwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Despatch emails
    Posted: 09 July 2019 at 1:35pm
I'm sure I have complained about this before but gave up. I'll try one more time..
I enter in the despatch notification the Royal mail tracking code etc and click on create despatch. Now, I had to change the tracking code as the label fell off somewhere between me and the post office. So, I delete the despatch notification completely and enter a new one. Makes sense eh? so why does it send out the one I had deleted and also the new one I re-entered???
Confusing for me let alone the customer!
I can only see the new one here now and when I check email (in RC ) I only see the new one but by email I get both old and new.
This is the number if it helps. RC22912219
Thanks
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2019 at 3:31pm
Hi,
Sorry if this has not been addressed before.

How are you sending the emails? is it the 'send email now' checkbox on the replacement despatch or 'despatch all ready (send email)' on the sales manager?

Many Thanks
Support
peter.pwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter.pwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2019 at 3:45pm
I always use the sales manager if there are more than 1 customer to send to which is most times. I check the boxes and 'despatch all ready send email' from selection below I think it is.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2019 at 9:57am
Hi,
This was fixed yesterday.
Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic