RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

shopping cart image sizes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KickassSoftwear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shopping cart image sizes
    Posted: 04 December 2020 at 2:54pm
Hi is there a way to increase the thumbnail sizes in the shopping cart, they look very small. Thanks
KickassSoftwear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KickassSoftwear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2020 at 12:57pm
I am a great fan of RomanCart because it enables me to build out the site to look the way I want (there are too many template driven ecom clones already) and I am happy to pay £479.99 for the Professional Upgrade Subscription to show product images in the basket but,

.RRCT_items_img img, .RRCT_csus_img img {max-width:80px;max-height:80px} is not a good looking professional solution. I know why you want to limit the file size uploads - but there should be a way for us to use images stored on our server which will mean we can use higher quality images.

As it stands right now, I have to pay models & photographers then spend time cropping and scaling those images down to minute proportions - or leave it to your script to alter the perspective and size the images down. Not Good!

I can't make changes to your css, so I am actually begging you now to maybe make the max-width: 200px (or even just double what they are now) and leave the height empty so the images maintain their correct proportions. Any feedback will be gratefully received, just please don't ignore this request. Thanks

Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2020 at 1:18pm
Hi,
We'll take a look this week and get back to you.
There will be a way to sort this out.
Thanks
Support
KickassSoftwear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KickassSoftwear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2020 at 1:42pm
Thanks - I've been testing on my local machine using VS code and it isn't pleasing me - but I've just uploaded everything and tested the live site (it's in a dev folder - kickasssoftwear.uk/dev) on my ancient mobile much better screenshot below

the image is much bigger and the correct proportion - although there is some ugly table borders. It's definitely not being squashed down like the desktop view. Thanks

edit: sorry link not working - mobile screenshot

Edited by KickassSoftwear - 05 December 2020 at 1:48pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic