RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > New Features
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

iPhone App

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GX160Parts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:06am
So is the iphone app being shelved or are you going to fix the issues with it?
stuartvb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuartvb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Dave P Dave P wrote:

What about us Blackberry users

Absolutely, Dave!
armotechuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armotechuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:40pm
I'd be more interested to see a version of Romancart that displays appropriately in mobile browsers. We've developed a mobile version of our website which works nice and smooth until the customer gets to the cart, which clearly hasn't been optimised for mobile.
softap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2011 at 4:25pm
Agreed. A mobile-friendly version of the cart would be a winner for us. We can create a mobile-friendly website, but we can't do anything about Romancart.
janine29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janine29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:25pm
Is there some fancy trick to logging into the iphone app? I have had it for 3 months and my log in information has never once worked?! I am positive I am typing in the information correctly but it constantly tells me that I have incorrect log in information.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:28pm
Hi,
Create a user for this, don't use the login detail provided by RomanCart when you signed up.
Many Thanks
Support
janine29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janine29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:32pm
LOL! Thanks. Was a piece of cake until I logged in and found out that my hobby level cannot use the app. oh well. Thanks for the quick response, though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic