RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

iPhone App

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iPhone App
    Posted: 04 March 2013 at 5:30pm
Hi,

The iPhone App can now be used by merchants using any upgraded version of RomanCart. (originally it was only merchants subscribing to the 'Professional' upgrade).

Please note that you need to set up a separate user to access the app. Set this up at 'Profile'/'User Logins' on your RomanCart control panel.

It's a simple app which shows how much you have sold i.e. completed/paid orders for the current day. Great for a quick look when you are out and about.

If you get any problems with it, please email us the details and let us know. A few merchants seem to be posting bad reviews, rather than contacting us. Review the app as you wish, but please let us know any problems or comments as well - otherwise we don't know to fix or improve them!

You may need to upgrade the app if you have downloaded it previously. The current version is 1.4.

Many Thanks
Support

softap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2013 at 5:56pm
This is good news. I've just installed the app, and it works fine. It's a little basic, but good enough to be useful.
Razzinitup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razzinitup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:29am
Could do with showing orders for a few more days, Mine shows no orders for today but I have loads from yesterday that I should be able to see.
It would be helpfull so I could instruct staff if there is anythin unusual.
softap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:58am
Agreed that it would be useful to be able to see orders for a specific date.

Also, I don't think the orders screen auto-refreshes - which therefore means that you have to go back to the "login" screen each time you want to see the latest total.

Also, a "Push" message when a new order has been placed would be a real bonus!

Keep up the good work!

Andy Rigby
www.christianbits.co.uk
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:02am
Hi,

As per our previous post, it is a simple app. We have no plans to change the app itself. It's just for viewing today's sales when you are out and about.

If we were to improve on it we would not do it as an app, but would create a mobile portal as this is much easier to manage regarding software development and works on any phone, not just iphones.

Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic