RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Suggestions and Improvements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Log-in/Register

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Log-in/Register
    Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:03pm
Support, I know you've been busy these last months with the new control panel, and probably still have some rough spots to smooth down. However, please may I ask that when this particular project is completed, you may consider a huge improvement by implementing an optional customer log-in/register facility. I know some may say that this is off-putting, but I'd like to emphasise the word 'optional'. Many of our customers have raised this issue with us, saying they'd like to log-in to view order history, repeat past orders, and even account customers being able to view and pay their accounts. I understand that this would be quite an undertaking and would probably be only be available to the highest Romancart level of subscription, but I, for one, would more than happily pay for this facility. Even to the extent if it were only available as an optional add-on at an additional price to subscription.
I would be really interested in how many other members agree, and if you, Support, would seriously consider developing this facility.
Many thanks,
Regards,

Graham

Amber Chiropody Supplies
Gilboa View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gilboa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:29am
I would find this very useful, as well as your idea of it being an optional add-on at an additional price to the subscription.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic