RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NoChex Callback

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcw1225 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NoChex Callback
    Posted: 08 January 2010 at 4:40pm
Hi,

I am using the callback notfication feature with Nochex, however on returning the user to the site they land on the transaction "failure" page via callback to Romancart even though the payment is ok.

The problem only happens when the payment is "posted" to an additional nochex id, i.e. NOT the primary id which has an email address as the id.
If I post payment to the primary nochex id (email address type) all works fine and I reach the "success" page.

I have double checked the callback url and settings and all is fine. As i say the problem only occurs when I used the additional nochex account id.

I am using nochex payment page.

Any body else had this issue who can shed any light?

Many thanks
Mat.
mcw1225 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcw1225 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2010 at 9:59am
I have just spoken to Nochex and they are aware of an issue with Romancart (and other carts) where transactions going to an additional Nochex id return this error.

Has no one else experienced this?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic