RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Order time?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Order time?
    Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:09am
How long does it take for orders received to show up on the system once the customer places the order?
I have just had a French customer email us at 9.30pm last night to ask why they did not receive a confirmation on an order they say they placed a few houre prev. however the order shows on our system at 5.30 am this morning.
Red
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2012 at 10:25am
Hi,
Unless the order is Google checkout then it will appear instantly.
If not Google checkout then the email is showing the wrong send time.
Many Thanks
Support
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2012 at 10:35am
Hi Support
just wanted to check with you I`m not sure what went wrong as the customers email def. came through at 9.30pm last night as I saw it at the time but the order shows on the system at 5.30am this morning which is why I asked. We do not use Google checkout, all transactions are online via our Worldpay gateway (transaction details also show in Worldpay at around 5.30am also).
No problem order has been received and confirmed, just wondered why she was questioning the delay in confirmation.
Red
Red
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2012 at 10:41am
Hi,
The only other thing would be if you had the timezone set wrong on your cart.
Many Thanks
Support
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2012 at 11:07am
Dear Support
Time zone correct.
The customer gave us the Roman cart ref number at 9.30 last night in her email but it was not showing as an order at that point, first saw the order this morning.
Red
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic