RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paper Back in Stock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paper Back in Stock
    Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:49am
Hi,
All types of invoice paper are now back in stock.
It can be purchased at

http://www.romancart.com/sell-more/tabs/store.html

Many Thanks
Support
StormTeacup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormTeacup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:51pm
I'm not sure if anyone else has made this point but I'd the buy 1 label invoice papers IF the label was the delivery address, not the invoice address.

I would imagine if its just one label people want to print, it's the delivery address to stick on the customer's package - a label featuring the invoice address is pretty useless to most people?

Is there no way of having a 1-label option for the delivery address instead of the invoice address?

Thanks!
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:04pm
Hi,
On the invoice template you can position the labels and say whether they are invoice, delivery or return address however many labels you have.
Many Thanks
Support
StormTeacup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormTeacup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:12pm
Thanks for this!

Is the ability to position the labels available to all RomanCart users or only those with the Gold subscription?

At the moment when I select Configure > Document Templates on the menu, the "invoice" option is feint/ghosted out so it looks like my subscription level doesn't give the option to move labels? Unless maybe looking in the wrong place?

Thanks again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic