RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PayPal Website Payments Pro [PayFlow Migration]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PayPal Website Payments Pro [PayFlow Migration]
    Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:22pm
If you are using Website Payments Pro with RomanCart, you may have received an email from PayPal regarding the Payflow Application Migration.

Please be aware you will not have to reconfigure any settings in RomanCart and once the data centre move has been completed then PayPal payments will continue as usual.

However if you are using Website Payments Pro, your customers may not be able to purchase items using this payment method while the data centre move is taken place. The time when this will be occurring will be detailed in the email from PayPal.

Kind Regards

RomanCart Support
Blanche0 View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blanche0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:43pm
Thank you for the reassurance - I was a little concerned.
Blanche0 View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blanche0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:06pm
Hi Support

I have had two failed payments today via Paypal Pro (the only successful payments were Paypal instant payments) are there any problems with the integration?
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:02am
Hi,
No problems at our end. This has not been changed or modified for quite a while.
Maybe give PayPal a call who will be able to advise although their systus page is not showing any problems right now. See https://www.x.com/community/ppx/system_status/mts_updates
Many Thanks
Support
JulieBarlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulieBarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:06pm
I have had every card payment since 9th March declined. I have tried to order from my site myself using my own cards and they too come back as declined even though I know there is no problems with them. I understand they started the migration on the 9th so that is probably what is causing the problem, how do I get my payments up and running again as I cannot afford to lose every customer from now until 18th March!
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:47pm
Hi Julie,

Have you made any changes recently?

I too am using website payments pro with no problems at all.

I'd advise emailing support directly for a quicker solution.

Richard.
ponyandcarriage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ponyandcarriage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:53pm
Hi Julie

I would echo Richardsís comments Ė no problems for us PayPal Pro

Just as a matter of interest are you using the 3D secure Function?

Martin
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:08pm
Martin, if it helps you, I have been using 3DS since it was launched.
ponyandcarriage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ponyandcarriage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:30pm
Hi Richard

Thatís interesting we havenít although we did set it up with in RC when the function first became available and test it Ė but have left it unchecked with in RC.

I can say that we donít get any not completed purchases - just lucky so far or is it because people donít have to go through the extra 3D hoops   I just donít know .

Whatís you experience? Of 3D

Martin
JulieBarlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulieBarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:45am
I am using website payments pro payflow and we have the 3d secure running. Everything has been fine until 9th march. Last order went through on the morning of the 9th but since then every transaction has been declined. I thought that was odd so tried ordering something myself to see what the problem was and no matter what card I use it comes back as declined. Seems a bit too much of a coincidence that they started this migration on the afternoon of the 9th and that's when I started getting problems. I've emailed papal to see if they can figure out what the problem is so if I don't hear back from them i'll try calling today, i'll email Romania support today too and see if they can help
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic