Forum Description: Important RomanCart News
URL: http://forums.romancart.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13567
Printed Date: 18 January 2018 at 11:27pm

Topic: Courier Delivery Price Increase
Posted By: Support
Subject: Courier Delivery Price Increase
Date Posted: 17 January 2017 at 8:22am
Hi,

Due to price increases imposed on us by UPS, please note that the cost of a single parcel courier delivery has increased from 7.99 to 11.99 with immediate effect.

We are looking to provide an integration with MyHermes.

Many Thanks
Support

Replies:
Posted By: rscass
Date Posted: 17 January 2017 at 1:05pm
Oh dear. Take care with MyHerpes. You get what you pay for.

Posted By: MountMan
Date Posted: 18 January 2017 at 8:08am
We all have our own story to tell, been using them for over a year now, only had one problem, they sorted it out , the customer's daughter-in-law had signed for it, put the parcel somewhere and didn't tell anybody

-------------
Keep well
Steve
I know one day my boat will come in - knowing my luck I will be at the Airport !

www.frontierpicturemounts.com

Posted By: EddieODG
Date Posted: 18 January 2017 at 9:07am
I also use My Hermes (currently purchased through Parcel2go) to send glass panels.

I am not a massive user, but probably sent about 20 packages over the last year. I have not experienced a problem with either damage or late delivery.

I think problems can occur with any delivery service, and if you are impacted and read stories of other people having had a problem, you assume it is a general issue, rather than an isolated case.

Posted By: rscass
Date Posted: 18 January 2017 at 9:40am
As a regular UPS user and a past Hermes user, I am probably overly sceptical. UPS are and continue to be easily the best courier I've ever used.

Posted By: Quilex
Date Posted: 24 August 2017 at 1:48pm
I also use my hermes, as the items are sell are small and inexpensive. I have been using them for a number of years and have sent 100's of items. We have had 2 that have been lost but on both occasions I was refunded no problems.

Occasionally individual drives leave parcels in daft places but has not caused a real issue and once you factor in the price difference they really is no option for the type of items I send day to day.

Print Page | Close Window