Print Page | Close Window

Payments

Printed From: RomanCart.com Forum
Category: RomanCart
Forum Name: Integration
Forum Description: If you need help using RomanCart in your own website, post here.
URL: http://forums.romancart.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13736
Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 1:29pm

Topic: Payments
Posted By: Big G
Subject: Payments
Date Posted: 15 April 2020 at 9:18am
Hi, Not sure where to put this, but payments from my cart are not showing up at the moment, as far back to 8th April...
Is there a reason why?
I haven't changed anything...
Or is there a number I can call, as I don't want to let my customers down, but can't afford to send things if Im not getting payments through..
I have been with Roman Cart for way over 10 years..
Many thanks,
G..

-------------
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow

Replies:
Posted By: Support
Date Posted: 15 April 2020 at 9:39am
Hi,
Please email the details to our support team - include your support tag and storeid.

Most likely is that you need to go to 'manage'/'sales'
Click on 'show 'not completed transactions'
If they all appear then it means that RomanCart is not receiving the paid message from your payment provider.
If using PayPal then most likely the email address you entered in your paypal settings on RomanCart is no longer your 'Primary' paypal email address.
You should check that first if applicable.
Look on your payment gateway control panel to check what you have been paid and manually update the sales details on RomanCart as appropriate.

Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 15 April 2020 at 9:51am
Hi,
Thankyou for the fast reply..
I have checked on my cart, it says the payments are a 'success'...
Im not using paypal.. I haven't changed anything on my cart ever, this is the first time payments have taken over a week...
Not sure where to look in your last line, could you screen shot some pics please.. Im not overly well versed in this type of thing sorry..
Many thanks,
G..

-------------

Date Posted: 15 April 2020 at 9:54am
Hi,

Sorry - I misunderstood You said that 'payments from your cart are not showing up'
It sounds like they are showing up on your cart, but maybe you cannot find them on your payment gateway or bank?

That's something you would need to discuss with them rather than RomanCart as we do not come into contact with the actual transfer of funds - that's dealt with by your payment provider.

Many Thanks
Support

Date Posted: 15 April 2020 at 10:04am
Sorry if I didn't explain clear enough...
All the payments are showing , like they always do... But nothing is showing in my bank account...
Im unclear who you suggest I should be speaking with next?
Payment gateway? Not even sure what this is? So sorry for the silly questions, but as I have changed anything , anywhere, hopefully you can see my issues, as orders are showing , as paid, but nothing in my bank, it usually only take a few days..
Help.....
Many thanks,
G..
P.S. Is there a number I can call for Roman Cart please?

-------------

Date Posted: 15 April 2020 at 10:56am
Hi,
Thanks for the clarification.
That's something you need to discuss with your payment provider.(The company you are using to accept payments) as that's snot something we can assist with.
See 'configure'/'payment methods' if you are unsure who you are using.
We offer callbacks to subscribers to the professional upgrade of RomanCart - if you are subscribing to that level then please send us an email and one of our team will call you back.
Many Thanks
Support

Print Page | Close Window