RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Promotional Codes Limited to 50

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote applied Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Promotional Codes Limited to 50
    Posted: 14 December 2010 at 12:36am
It is with some surprise that I find that I can no longer add promotional codes and that it is limited to a maximum of 50. It says I have to delete some - but after deleting a load, the process is exceedingly painful. You cannot select codes to delete - you can only click the delete icon and then the screen goes back to the latest promotional codes (whereas it is the old ones you are trying to delete). I will have to do this another 50 times to delete sufficient codes to be allowed to enter another. If you are finding the system bogged down with too many codes you should make it easy to manage codes rather than imposing restrictions that make the feature impossible to use.

Even if deleting unnecessary ones, 50 codes is not enough as I have been issuing them as credit notes. The value on these is therefore not a short term promotion but money we owe the customer. Just yesterday I had someone come back wanting to use a credit we gave her back in 2007 - so I just updated the date and she used her code. We then have our own internal use codes for free shipping and percentages off and a limit of 50 just isn't realistic.

I now have a customer that needs a credit so that she can place an order online using a promotional code (as I am out for the next two days), but have no way of doing this. What do I do to give this customer her credit?
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:03pm
Hi,
This has been increased now.
Many thanks
Support
stuartvb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuartvb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:55am
It was with some surprise that I found I had reached a limit of 100 promotional codes. This is not enough!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic