RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Promotions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weddingpara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Promotions
    Posted: 14 January 2010 at 1:34pm
We would like to use Romancart more - so off we went and had a look.

First off we would like to add a promotion on our wedding cake toppers. We don't use Product Manager so would need to add these products to the Manager before we start. How do we then get the promotion to recognise the pages on the website.

Doh comes to mind for me - and I am sure you lovely guys and girls will help me once more!

This is one of the pages http://www.weddingparaphernalia.co.uk/wedding_cake_toppers_football.htm

Thank you!
www.weddingparaphernalia.co.uk
wigman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2010 at 11:32pm
Hi,
Click Marketing Tools
Configure Promotions
Add Promotion Codes
Untick the box ¨This Promotion is available on all products¨
Tick ¨Click here to select products¨. and add cake toppers
If then the customer chooses one of these products it will show a box at the cart for them to enter the promotion code.
Mike

Edited by wigman - 14 January 2010 at 11:38pm
weddingpara View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weddingpara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 12:28am
Thanks Mike, I still can't get it to work and assume it's because we don't use Product Manager (we have no database behind the website).

May have to give that idea a miss!
www.weddingparaphernalia.co.uk
wigman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 5:15pm
Hi,
You can use promotions without product manager but customers would get the discount on all the products they ordered. So you would need them in Product Manager to allow just those products (Cake Toppers)
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic