RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'Regions' on Shopping Cart - how do I remove this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejbrowny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Regions' on Shopping Cart - how do I remove this?
    Posted: 17 July 2010 at 12:16pm
Hi, I'm new to Roman Cart and still finding my way around, please can someone help me? I'm adding various options to the cart for Free UK shipping, then UK First Class, and USA Shipping etc.

When I'm wanting to 'preview' my cart I receive a page that states "Please select the country / region any purchases would be delivered to for calculation of tax and shipping."

How do I remove this? I don't want this option to come on, previously it just added items to my cart and had UK as the default option. What have I done wrong?

Thanks for your kind help, blessings, Emma
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2010 at 5:25pm
Hi,
It will how this if you use advanced tax or have applied regions to your shipping methods.
You can either not do this or go to 'tools'/'options'/'regions' and tick the box to not show that screen and default to your default region.
Many Thanks
Support
ejbrowny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejbrowny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2010 at 10:08pm
Hi, many thanks for your kind reply - I also have the following displayed on my cart: Your Location : UNITED KINGDOM- change

How do I remove this? I just want customers to choose their own shipping destination and input their own delivery details, regardless of the default country.

How do I remove this please?

Thank you
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2010 at 7:21am
Hi,
The cart needs to know the location of the customer if you are making shipping methods for specific regions.
If you don't want to do this, i.e. all your shipping methods are available to customers in any location, then edit your shipping methods and select the 'available in all locations' option.
Many Thanks
Support
ejbrowny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejbrowny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2010 at 9:12pm
Thank you for your kind help!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic