RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sale price not picked up by product manager

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teamsurv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sale price not picked up by product manager
    Posted: 19 July 2017 at 9:35am
Hi,
I've got prices from the product manager displaying on the web page OK, but if I set a sale price in the product manager this isn't shown on the web page, only the standard price.
I've done the obvious like waiting a few minutes for the RC database to update, and reloaded the web page.
Any ideas?
Tim
peter.pwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter.pwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2017 at 11:53am
you may need to re insert a new form? that might work.
teamsurv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teamsurv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2017 at 12:17pm
Peter,
Do you mean just delete the code from my web page and then paste it back in again in the hope that it'll work, or do you mean to make changes to my code?
Surely the point of the product manager is that the web page should pick up price changes automatically, so if I set a sale price in RC that should go through to the web page without any changes, which doesn't seem to be happening, so to me it looks as though it is a RC problem surely?
Tim
peter.pwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter.pwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2017 at 12:27pm
I haven't used that facility but I know that if I add something to the product manager it may add more fields into the form and if your code on the site doesn't have those fields in it wont show.
Just thought it may be worth a try uploading the new form code with your sale prices in etc to see if that works. If your used to amending your own web site it's worth a go. If you have to pay a designer to do that for you then wait for support lol.
peter.pwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter.pwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2017 at 12:30pm
I just had a look, this may only show in the checkout? did you look there to see if the price was reduced?
teamsurv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teamsurv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2017 at 12:47pm
Peter, the price (along with stock levels etc) are meant to show on the product pages on the web site. It would just confust customers and reduce sales if the full price was shown on the product page, and then the sale price at the checkout!
Thanks for your suggestions, but I'll email RC support on this one.
Tim
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2017 at 8:50am
Hi,
This depends on how you are showing the price on your website.
Please can you post or email us the url and we will take a look.

You may be interested that we also offer another service at www.sellr.co.uk which is like RomanCart but also gives you a responsive website - which is good if you are looking for a fully automated system where you do not have to change code on your web pages.

Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic