RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Storefront and e-mail when back in stocl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCurtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Storefront and e-mail when back in stocl
    Posted: 02 April 2018 at 1:10pm
I have been using Widgets to build specific pages for products but am looking at starting to use the Storefront for an easier life. But it doesn't seem to support the "e-mail when back in stock" button that the widget does - is there something I need to do to turn that on?
JCurtis View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCurtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2018 at 2:35pm
As side question to this as well, is there a way to not display the Super Category on the storefront?

Say I have "Store" super cat, and "SUB1" and "SUB2" below that, I'd like to just have the two subs shown on the storefront.

As an alternative thought, if I have...

SuperCat
   Sub1
      GroupA
      GroupB

Sub2
      GroupC
      GroupD

Could I set the store root to be Sub1 or Sub2, without the reference to the SuperCat, so someone browsing isn't generally able to browse between Sub1 and Sub2 via the SuperCat?

Why? Well I make various products in quite disparate sectors, so I have tailored web sites for them as subdomains of my main site, I'd quite like to look at using the store front but a bit more targeted.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2018 at 7:03pm
Hi,
See 'website'/'add a storefront to your website' You can start the storefront in a specific category using the example there.

Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic