RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adding Paypal Logo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beccic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding Paypal Logo
    Posted: 16 January 2010 at 3:12pm
Hi

I've made the changes to my Romancart config to take Paypal Payments. One of my customers said they would prefer to see a Paypal button rather than the grey pay by debitcard box that is there at the moment.

I can see a box where I need to put a button image on Romancart, but when I copy and paste HTML code from Paypal's button page, I don't see their button on my checkout page just a red cross where the image should be.

Could anyone help me with how I get that button to show - I'm pretty new to all of this!

Thanks

Rebecca
wigman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2010 at 4:03pm
Hi,
You need the image on your computer, go to ¨Store Images on SSl Server¨ on Roman Cart.
And upload the image and you will be given the url to the image, you then copy the url and paste into the box were you configure paypal.
If it is not on a secure server your customers will get security warnings.
Mike
beccic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beccic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2010 at 4:28pm
Thanks Mike, tried that but at the moment I'm only on bronze and it says I need silver to do that.

is there another way, or do i need to upgrade?
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2010 at 4:38pm
Hi Rebecca,

With website payments pro, on the configuration page (control panel > configure the cart > set up payment methods) there is the option to display the PayPal logo on the checkout page.

"Also show Express Checkout button on the Checkout page:"

I must stress that this only applies to website payments pro (the orange paypal button is actually required under paypal's licence agreement for wpp).

Hope this helps.

Richard.

Edited by rscass - 16 January 2010 at 4:41pm
wigman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2010 at 5:49pm
Hi Rebecca,
You can store images on a secure server at these sites for free.
http://www.sslpic.com
http://www.dropboks.com

sslpic looks the best

Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic