RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Website Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wedding list - how can I make it work?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mvcb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wedding list - how can I make it work?!
    Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:30pm
I'd like to set up a wedding list option on my website, which would need guests to be able to log-in and view the list of chosen items then purchase.

Is there any way I can work around any of the Roman Cart services to do this, or would I need to figure out how to do a password protected area on the site etc? Or does anyone know of a simple way of implementing this? It's not something I want to spend a lot of money in making work as I really don't know if it's something my customers will take to, but would like to offer the option.

Hoping someone can offer a glimmer of help!
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 7:21pm
Sorry can't help with this one. I think you might have to have a little play around with stuff or ask Romancart support if there is a way to do this.

Alternatively, possibly look at how other sites have done it and take some ideas from them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic