RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Widgets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter.pwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Widgets
    Posted: 20 July 2017 at 12:00pm
Do you have more versions of the widgets? like one without all the social media links and maybe one that incorporates the picture you upload for the checkout?

Also I tried the widget on my new site and it seems removes the product picture, they cant sit side by side. do these work ok with responsive sites?
Thanks
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2017 at 8:52am
Hi,
There are various widget templates you can use in the 'configure'/'appearance' menu. They will work fine on a responsive site, although it's up to you to provide the responsive framework (breaks) in which they will sit.
Many Thanks
Support
peter.pwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter.pwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2017 at 4:19pm
Thanks, I see only 4 on there. Is it possible for me to edit these as I'm not keen on having Availability 1 showing as the stock available. I don't run stock as it's almost impossible to quantify stock for me.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2017 at 4:20pm
Hi,
You can design your own widget in the 'configure'/'appearance' menu.
Many Thanks
Support
peter.pwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter.pwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2017 at 4:53pm
found that thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic