RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another new CRM question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another new CRM question
    Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:54pm
Would it be possible to make it possible to sort a list by date for number of sales. I want to see how many sales a person has made on say 4 April so I can see quickly whether they get a loyalty discount from us.

I can create a list with the number of sales ie 5 sales and it pulls about 4 pages of people that have 5 sales with us, but I'd like to be able to break that down a little further to be able to sort to a particular date.

Would this be possible?

Thanks.
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:54pm
Can I get an answer to this. It is a new question about the CRM.
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:44am
This was posted on 4 April at 3.50 pm approx. It is now 8 April and still NO reply when support have clearly been on the forum 5 April.

I have now made two posts that were slow to be answered. What do I have to do to get them answered promptly on this forum as others seem to achieve. I must be in the black books for some reason is all I can think

Edited by raineshoe - 08 April 2013 at 10:47am
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:48am
Hi,
With the crm you can order the results by clicking on the column headers.
Unfortunately it is not possible to list by multiple column headers.
Many Thanks - Apologies for the delay,
Support
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:28pm
I already know that I can sort by the columns etc.

I wanted to know if we could create a LIST sorted by date and sales ie if it can be added to the MANAGE LISTS. You can do it for products sold between certain dates in MANAGE LISTS and you can create a list of all products with say 5 sales pulled out, but I need to be able to narrow it down to a date in MANAGE LISTS not the main part of the CRM.

Getting frustrated the answer above just refers to the CRM in general not MANAGE LISTS within the CRM.

Edited by raineshoe - 08 April 2013 at 1:33pm
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:17pm
Hi,
I'm afraid I don't understand your question.
The only place to view the data in a list is on the CRM which is sorted by clicking the columns as per previous post.
Please let me know what you mean. Is this when you are exporting a list?
Many Thanks
Support
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:30am
Okay - click on "Marketing". Then select the CRM option, top of list. When you click on CRM you can then "Manage Lists". Click on "Manage Lists" and you then have an option to "Create a New List". I have selected "Create a New List" and then there are options for "total sales =" I have used the "Total sales =" and selected for people with 5 sales which pulls out for me all the people with 5 sales currently in the system. However, when I'm at this stage I'd like to be able to say I'd like "total sales = 5 sales"+"date" and be able to select for a specific date. You can do this in these options for a product and date by selecting various options and adding, can it be made possible for the Total sales be pulled for a specific date. It seems it would be simple enough to add another option that would allow this as it can be done for the products. Thank you. Hopefully that makes sense.

Edited by raineshoe - 09 April 2013 at 10:34am
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:11am
Are we going to get a further answer now I've posted a more detailed explanation of what I want.
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:28am
Okay, so support have been on the forum and this question despite having posted a reply to support's question has failed yet again to be followed up.

As I said I'm sure I'm on the customer "blacklist" here or is it you just hope this question will go away?

How many days will we wait this time.....
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:29am
Hi,
It sounds like you are asking to be able to create a list with people who have paid a certain amount on a specific day.
If this is correct, unfortunately you cannot do this. We will certainly take it into consideration when we next enhance that area.
Many Thanks/Sorry about that,
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic