RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confirmation email not received

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidjordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confirmation email not received
    Posted: 29 April 2022 at 9:07pm
We have stopped receiving confirmation emails when purchases are made on our website. Customers still receive confirmation emails.

In the Email Config page (https://admin.romancart.com/v111/tools/options/config_email.asp) the prompt text says the Confirmation email return Email Address (For Merchant Email) should be set to service@romanclick.com, but it defaults to service@romancart.com, and I haven't changed this.

Screenshot: https://photos.app.goo.gl/bGWS3juJNjas4MvD6

Which email address should be in this field?
Could this be why we're not receiving emails?

Thanks for your help?

David.

Edited by davidjordan - 29 April 2022 at 9:09pm
JCurtis View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCurtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2022 at 8:29am
I have "service@romancart.com" in that field too, and it seems to all be working OK. Nothing caught in your spam folders?
Jake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2022 at 12:44pm
It seems to be an issue with your emails, as you also didn't receive the response email from James regarding the support request.

Please let me know if you haven't received a new email from me by 1pm (BST)
Jake Wetherall
Technical Customer Support Advisor
www.sellr.com

davidjordan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidjordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 10:59am
Thanks for your reply. No, nothing in Spam folder. I will try a different email address to receive confirmation emails to.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidjordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 11:07am
Hey Jake,

I received the auto-reply to my support request (https://photos.app.goo.gl/g4z7hFmmVEcYakd6A), but I haven't seen anything from you or James.

But, could you confirm which email address you sent the email to?

Cheers,

David.

Edited by davidjordan - 04 May 2022 at 11:07am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidjordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 11:20am
Hi again Jake,

I just found your list of questions (from 13th Apr, and 22 hours ago) in my Gmail bin. I'll add your support address to safe senders, and reply.

Thanks,

David.

Edited by davidjordan - 04 May 2022 at 11:21am
Jake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 12:21pm
Hi,

So the email address that should be entered in the 'merchant from email address' field should be: service@romanclick.com (not service@romancart.com).

I believe this was changed quite some time ago and should be updated right away.

I'd also recommend testing this once you've updated it (and also checking any relevant Junk/Bin folders as well just to be safe). I'll also email this over to you. Let us know if you run into any further issues
Jake Wetherall
Technical Customer Support Advisor
www.sellr.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic