RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

E-mail Marketing problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E-mail Marketing problem
    Posted: 31 January 2015 at 1:18pm
Good afternoon, I have created an e-mail shot in e-mail marketing, when I click on the 'Test' link to send myself the e-mail it is not working neither is the 'View' link. I had this problem yesterday so left it until today to check again but still the same problem.

Could this be looked into please.

Thank you
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2015 at 1:47pm
Hi,

It opens a popup window to do this.

I'm assuming that you are not seeing the popup window appear.

If this is the case then you will have a popup blocker. You need to disable that so that it can work.

Many Thanks
Support
Zest View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2015 at 3:25pm
Hi, yes I did originally get the pop up saying the e-mail was successfully sent, but no e-mail arrived, however now I try to click on link and it does not work, neither does the view link so I cannot view the e-mail shot either.

I have even changed the marketing e-mail address but this makes no difference.

Your help would be appreciated
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2015 at 4:43pm
Hi,
You need to find out what is blocking the popup window.
Sometimes the popup might be open on a tab in the background, so make sure you check everything that is open if it is in the background somewhere.

Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic