RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

email marketing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EddieODG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: email marketing
    Posted: 21 February 2022 at 2:42pm
I would like to send an email to go to past customers to request their help in conducting a survey.

From what I can work out, it appears I can only schedule an email to go to all customers, whereas I really only want the email to go to customers that made a purchase more than one year ago.

Is it possible to do this - the emails must all be posted together now, to all past customers (1 year+) rather than as the 1 year anniversary arrives, so I don't think I can use the schedule email function.

I send out a review request email 200 days after purchase using scheduled emails where a customer has purchased, and I do not want the survey to go to customers that have not yet had the review request.

The survey is to be hosted on Google Forms.

Is it possible to use the tracked link feature in the emails to measure clicks on the link where the link is taking them to a third party site, rather than the site where the cart is located - does the tracking require any code on the site they are sent to, or is it all within the email?

Edited by EddieODG - 21 February 2022 at 2:44pm
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2022 at 2:54pm
Hi,
See 'marketing'/'contacts'/'contact lists' to create a dynamic list you can send to.
The tracking - when set up - is all in the email.

Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic