RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prospect sequence error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prospect sequence error
    Posted: 01 January 2010 at 10:10pm
Hi

I am trying to update an html email - the second on my account. It was working fine but having tweaked the text I now keep getting the following error when I try to save the changes:

We are sorry, but an error has occurred. Please click on the back button and try again.
If the problem persists, please contact the merchant.

Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.

Can you let me know what's happening.

Is there a limit to the length of the email allowed?

Thanks
Ian
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2010 at 11:51am
Hi,
Please can you email us exact details of what you are doing so we can replicate and fix this.
Many Thanks
Support
fordie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2010 at 11:51pm
Will do
fordie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2010 at 7:44am
No response a week after sending the details so I've tried pasting back the html code that I want a bit at a time and that worked.

It can't be anything to do with a limit as I have restored the full email again, and added the text version.

Weird but OK for now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic