RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Suggestions and Improvements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

support and contact

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RhinoCAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: support and contact
    Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:15pm
This is my experience so far.

I have set up the free Roman cart version and I am trying to integrate it into a new web site.

The marketing seems to promise everthing I want and I am keen to make the correct choice for a suitable upgrade.

The forum appears to be supported by lots of keen users who have high praise for the system.

An email sent to 'support' has not had a reply.

A reply to posting a different question on the forum appears to contradict the tutorial data on the roman cart site.

Finally a telephone call to the UK number keeps me listening to the standard message, invites me to wait for a sales rep, informs me I am being connected and then cuts me off.

All this seems quite contrary to the useful sales and marketing tips being offered in the standard welcome e-mails.

I the tone of those e-mails, by contacting you I am indicating my interest to buy, but I am finding the process less than straight forward.

I hope this is just a glitch and some one could get in touch.

What are my suggestions?
1 make the customer experience easy.
2 check that your site data in up to date.
3 monitor your forum traffic and step in where any clarification or correction is needed on posted advice.

A new comer to shopping carts, payment gateways and merchant accounts will find this confusing and will not always understand the well meaning information offered in bite size answers or finite articles. We need some hand-holding.

Contact details
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:18pm
Hi,
Firstly apologies for the problem you have experienced contacting us. We are investigating the telephone issue with our comms provider.
Please can you resend your email or post your question here - i'm not sure why that would not have been responded to.
Many Thanks
Support
kkxxss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkxxss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 4:02pm
I absolutely agree with Rhino!

I am in what appears to be the same situation as Rhino

I too have experienced problems when making a phone call, and found redialling straight after getting cut off seems to be the only way to get through.

I also believe that there is not enough information on the website as to how roman cart works in actaul practice. (telling me how easy it is to add to my website doesn't give answers to the actual processes and end results of how roman cart works)

It does not tell you what happens when someone places an order and clicks the buy button, from a business point of view. What happens what is the process. Do you need to check roman cart every hour to see if someone has purchased? or do you get an email telling you to log in to roman cart, or an email telling you exactly what they have ordered, when, how they've paid etc. The site really lacks that part of the information.

Support for me has so far been appauling in trying to answer my questions, and when I call all I get told is to email support. (still waiting for those responses after 5 weeks) Yet I am sure that I will get the answers I need and be able to use their service with confidence.

I think the whole process of listing the items is really easy, but I think that there should be more support from Romancart for answers to basic questions on their website, without having to trapes through the forum to find answers from other users.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic