RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Suggestions and Improvements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Company Details on emails and invoices

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote genealogy_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Company Details on emails and invoices
    Posted: 01 April 2010 at 10:22am
My website address and my company address have changed slightly in the last week. And so I have spent a few days finding all the locations within RomanCart where either of these addresses needs to be updated.

The last one that I had to find was the company details and VAT number on the bottom of confirmation emails. I eventually found it in the Change or view your details menu option.

The town and country fields are mandatory, the county and postcode are not. I do not need to use the County and Postcode field and so do not fill them in.

However the address on the confirmation emails does not appear quite correct. If I fill in the Town and Country fields and save, the address on the confirmation emails appears as

Company, Street Address, Town, , Country

There is an extra comma in the address, between Town and Country. You can see why I have put this under Suggestions. It is slightly annoying, but not a deal breaker. Is it happening because county or postcode are being included in the address, even though they are blank???

After a few tests, I figured out that the Postcode field is being included in the address with its trailing comma, even though it is blank.

For those RomanCart sellers who do not use postcodes, there are a few of us, please could you fix it for us???

Regards
Genealogy Guy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic