RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Control Panel and Website this Friday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 2:55pm
Thank you Dave,
I now remember seeing that post have copied and pasted the basic name changes below from the above link ...............

Quote Support
    Posted: 17 September 2009 at 10:33am
Hi,
Please note that at 1pm today the upgrade prices for Gold and Platinum are increasing.

The Gold Level will be £179.99/$299.99 and the Platinum £249.99/$399.99.

This is the first time the prices on these upgrades have been increased since they were introduced over 3 years ago.

Note that contrary to previous posts The Gold upgrade is no longer being discontinued for existing subscribers.

As you may know - we will shortly be releasing our new control panel which has lots of new functionality in it to help you sell more. To co-incide with this we will also be renaming upgrades available to new carts.

OldName New Name

Bronze - Hobby
Silver - Starter
Gold - (Not available to new carts)
Platinum - Basic
Marketeer - Professional

Existing subscribers will still see their existing upgrade name but will benefit from the new functionality from the new Upgrades. (Including the Gold Upgrade)

So Gold sits between the New Starter and Basic that helps, when I have a little more time I will print the new Levels and the Old ones and take a closer look as to the differences on functionality.
Thank you.
Support I think you should show Gold on the list with the others which would make things far easier for your existing Gold customers
Red

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic