RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Control Panel and Website this Friday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:14am
Hi,
Unfortunately whilst we understand your concerns, we cannot keep the old control panel active and have to make the overlap as small as possible for technical reasons.

The main difference between the two control panels is the new navigation system (drop down menu) and lots of cosmetic changes. However anyone familiar with the old control panel should have no problem using the new system.

For despatch - which has changed, you can use 'quick despatch' on the sales manager instead of the old 'set to despatch'. This does the same thing, however the email format is different.

Also click on 'change the row colours' on the sales manager and set the row colours as you require.

Many Thanks
Support
cottagewebs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cottagewebs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:32pm
Hi Support
in your new listings of hobby starter and basic, professional you don't have reseller are you not doing this and if you are can you list what it has or doesn't as I see some things are greyed out on the beta one.
thanks Peter
www.cottagewebs.co.uk

Web Design
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:48pm
Hi,
Reseller is discontinued for new subscribers. Existing reseller subscribers can continue to renew at that level.
It is replaced with http://www.romancart.com/sell-more/partner/affiliate_program.html
Many Thanks
Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cottagewebs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 2:28pm
Hi
will existing resellers continue on the same commission as before or is that likely to change in future..P
www.cottagewebs.co.uk

Web Design
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 2:28pm
Have to say that everyone was warned a new control panel was coming and also had the chance to change early and become a beta tester. If you had beta tested you would have had dual panel use (although not recommended) for a period of time. Those that have been using the new control panel love it. I've found most times support have been able to provide a solution to any problems if they are asked before jumping off the deep end.

Having said that if you don't like the changes I guess you can always vote with your feet.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 2:34pm
Hi,
Cottagewebs - the only changes are with the upgrades. Gold is dropped appart from existing subscribers, other upgrades are renamed at renewal or initial subscription. Prices are the same, functionality is the same or greater.
Many Thanks
Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cottagewebs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 2:48pm
Hi Support.. I see that just wanted to check existing resellers are on the same deal as before with commission paid and it continues for longer then 3 years if the customer wants to keep it going. thanks. P.
www.cottagewebs.co.uk

Web Design
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 2:52pm
Hi,
Yes - the reseller subscription continues as before for existing reseller subscribers.
Many Thanks
Support
Razzinitup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razzinitup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 4:25pm
I also have packers using different computers.
I could do without a compleate change for a couple of months. This is my bussiest time.
GX160Parts View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GX160Parts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Support Support wrote:

Hi,
I just took a look and it seems to be ok. You can still setup up-sell and cross-sell on the product. The options in the drop down which are greyed out are new up-sell and cross sell features which are part of the professional upgrade. These include global and category based cross sell and upsells
Many Thanks
Support

Thanks for clarfying this. There do seem to be some useful features that are only available to the top level of subscription. For example the Global Upsell/Cross sell, and the email me when back in stock. However while very useful features it costs way too much to subscribe to the next level just for these. Surely these should be available at my curret level (platinum) as the fee being paid is already a considerable amount. I just cant justify a further increase for these features which seem fairly straight forward. Any chance these could be available on the Platinum (or whatever its now called) subscription.

Regards

Tim
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
  Share Topic