RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > What do other carts do that RomanCart does not?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reduced functionality whilst "Upgrading" Package

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dopplermike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reduced functionality whilst "Upgrading" Package
    Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:48am
Other carts don't "improve" the packages by changing their name whilst simultaneously actually reducing the functionality.
In a clear breach of contract the functionality of our Silver package has been slashed and the number of products we can display reduced.
Resolution today please

Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 11:43am
Also why remove a package all together? (GOLD)
For those of us that have Gold can we have a list of our functions on the upgrade page so we can see what functions we have now against the other packages?
It would help when we do need to renew allowing us to see which new package will be needed.
Red
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 8:08am
Hi Support
Can you please show the Gold package along with the other new packages so we can see the package functions all together after all you have renamed the other old packages so their functions are still listed and shown but for those of us with the Gold there is nothing shown. I know you don`t want to sell Gold to new customers but there must be quite a lot of old customers on Gold that would like to be able to see a list of our allowed functions when you go to the upgrading package list.
Support can you please reply
Red
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:53pm
Hi,
You can still see the gold functionality at http://www.romancart.com/locale/pricing.htm
Many Thanks
Support
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 1:19pm
Thanks Support
I have a copy of Gold functions supplied on this forum by another member but what I would like is to be able to view the Gold functions alongside the new named functions ie with it slotted in between the new ones in its rightfull place. I understand that you intend to keep Gold for any existing members that are already on it so by allowing us to renew the Gold level it is in fact still a level and in our view should be shown alongside the other levels so we can view all level functionality together in one space. We are thinking of maybe upgrading but want to view all functions together so we can decide.
Red
myst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:03pm
I am on the Gold package and it says that I can use Up-Sell/Cross-Sell (but not Up-Sell/Cross-sell Images). However, when I click on Marketing and then Up-Sell/Cross-sell I am told I have to upgrade to Professional to use this feature and to see the video about it.

This surely is not right? I should be able to see the video at least insofar as it enables Up-Sell/Cross-sell of non-images?
Support Oliver View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Oliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:28pm
Hi,

Could you please email support your Store ID and Support Tag and they will investigate this issue for you. Do not post this infomation on the forum

support@romancart.com

Kind Regards

RomanCart Support Team
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic