RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Suggestions and Improvements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PRODUCT MANAGER - MODIFIERS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PRODUCT MANAGER - MODIFIERS
    Posted: 21 November 2010 at 1:13pm
We are trying to add our products to the product manager but have found lots of problems so would it be possible to

1. add more Modifiers as it stands we have 9 and we could do with 10 or 12, even just the 1 more would help so they start at modifier no 1 instead of modifier no 2.
2. Have a way of changing the order of the modifiers that are copied from other products.
3. Have the option to make it so that a choice has to be selected from a modifier in order to post the product to the basket (this would save a lot of time contacting customers who have not selected an option).
4. The ability to copy a Modifier you already have, which would make editing a lot quicker.
5. Be able to deduct from the main price for a modifier option (I may be wrong but I cannot see that this is possible at the moment)only the ability to add to the price.
Red

Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2010 at 5:21pm
Re Above post - It does reduce the price OK if you put a minus amount in under a modifier, I must have done something wrong when testing it.
Red
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic