FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Renewal Offer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Renewal Offer
    Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:12pm
Hi Annie,

Send your Store ID and Support Tag to us at 'support@romancart.com' (make sure you reference this thread in your email) and we'll sort this out for you.

Your support tag is located under 'Help > Contact Us'.

Thanks

James
Amber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:03pm
Hi,
I'd email Support and explain it to them. I think in all likelihood they will reactivate the offer for you; it's worth a go.
Regards,

Graham

Amber Chiropody Supplies
AnnieCov View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieCov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:22pm
Yes, I've done that but it only gives me the 12 month renewal option, not 14 months that came with the offer.

Quality Poster, Photo and Canvas Printing

CD/DVD Duplication

AMC Photographics
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:21pm
I don't think you can get it back unless Romancart can undo whatever has been clicked. However, if you go to profile, upgrade cart you should be able to see where you are up to anyway and you can renew from there.
AnnieCov View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieCov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:16pm
When logging into Romancart a screen came up with an renewal offer of 2 months free if renewed before 19th August. I do this every year but one of my errrm "clever" staff decided to check the box that said not to show this message again.

I've hunted through many menus trying to get this back. Andy advice please?

Quality Poster, Photo and Canvas Printing

CD/DVD Duplication

AMC Photographics
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic