RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > New Features
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mobiles and Tablet Sales

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mobiles and Tablet Sales
    Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:27pm
Hi,

On the sales manager the icon in the 'type' column will show on future orders whether the sale was on a Desktop (Mouse icon), SmartPhone or Tablet.

Many Thanks
Support
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:26pm
Like that
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:33pm
same here
Red
mrmushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:48pm
I called my rep to congratulate her on how many telephone orders she sold today... She said none and I had to go back and look! Nope it was just sold from a mobile device! I like it, just looks very similar to telephone orders!

Edited by mrmushroom - 28 November 2012 at 11:50pm
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:20pm
If you scroll over the image it tells you what it is, but I think its easier when you can see at a glance.
glowman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:13pm
Yep - good feature
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic