RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Suggestions and Improvements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RomanCart Payments

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RomanCart Guru
RomanCart Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RomanCart Payments
    Posted: 21 February 2013 at 3:32pm
Hi Support
I've just been setting up the RomanCart Payments and I wondered if I could suggest a couple of things.
Firstly can we have after the (mm/yyyy) on the Start Date something along the lines of 'If Available" and after the Card Verification Number just a quick 'The last 3 digits on the back of the card'?
I know most people will be savvy to this but it is probably a good idea to assume they are not!

Secondly, regarding the footer design. At present the iframe size is set at 'height="400"', this does rather knock the customisation down a lot and will mean some people will not see the full design without scrolling down. Can this be shortened to 250 or 300? I have included a screen shot below with the space at present.

I know this may be a bit petty but I do think it's important for us to make this page as comfortable as possible for the customer as it is the 'make or break' page!

Cheers
Nobby

Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:09pm
Hi Nobby,
We will look into the 'if available' bit - I agree with you on this.
The iframe cannot be made shorter as the height is to allow the 3dsecure screen to appear, any smaller and it cuts it off and the customer has to scroll the iframe.
Thanks
Support
Nobby View Drop Down
RomanCart Guru
RomanCart Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:19pm
Hi Support
Thanks for that. I didn't think about the 3D bit, I'll play with the sub header and use that for the important info.

Cheers
Nobby
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic