RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Suggestions and Improvements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cart Abandonment Rates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2014 at 1:06pm
Hi,

Initially you select from some predefined templates. This will be the case until we are sure that there are no issues. After that, you can create your own templates from scratch, or you can copy one of the predefined ones and change it to your own requirements.

Also take a look at that link with your mobile device as we have some new mobile functionality as well.

Many thanks
Support
ckart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2014 at 1:09pm
It didn't work in IE8, so had to change to Chrome to see anything?

I know IE8 is old, but it is the latest that can be used by XP
jackslad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackslad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2014 at 1:18pm
Nobody should be using XP after April I like to look of the new cart on the IPhone as well!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megansjigsaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2014 at 2:06pm
Ok, thank you.

In terms of the new cart/basket the desktop version looks good, but I couldn't see any difference on the mobile path cart? Should there be?

When will this be launched?

thanks

Matt
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2014 at 2:16pm
Works for me on the iphone and in Firefox - not IE9 - although I remember having to do something to ie9 to make it work with ParcelFarce's website.

Site looks good on the iphone, cart looks the same as the current mobile one to me.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2014 at 4:05pm
Hi,
Should be ok on IE8 now, although there are some formatting issues on the products still.
I will create a new post in the new features forum for this discussion as it has gone off topic from op.
Many Thanks
Support
MountMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MountMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2014 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by jackslad jackslad wrote:

Nobody should be using XP after April I like to look of the new cart on the IPhone as well!

Why ?
Keep well
Steve
I know one day my boat will come in - knowing my luck I will be at the Airport !

ckart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2014 at 7:40pm
Well this little reminder from Jackslad spurred me into action, new computer all set up on Windows 7 pro!

Microsoft are no longer supporting or sending out security updates for XP as from next month, so although XP will still work it is a security risk.

It's always a real pain in the backside changing & reinstalling everything, which is why I was putting it off but I'm glad it's all now done.   
www.nfed.co.uk
Connecting the central southern equestrian community since 1999
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic