RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > New Features
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New features will be released soon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 7:45pm

Edited by raineshoe - 17 June 2014 at 7:45pm
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2014 at 4:05pm
Don't Get Your Knickers In A Twist - Johnny Reggae
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2014 at 1:33pm
Late addition
"The Sound of Silence" - Simon and Garfunkeland
and "Keep the Customer Satisfied" also Simon and Garfunkel
Red
jackslad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackslad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2014 at 1:41pm
I believe it would be more honest of RC to admit they are never going to offer templates that can be changed by end-users. They are more interested in promoting their other product that can be altered at no cost to the end-user by RC! I am evaluating two options to RC which offer far more scope to RC's out-of-date offering. BTW - if you click on the birthday links at the bottom of the initial forum page you will find that many of RC's customers either no longer exist as websites or are using other shopping carts.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2014 at 8:45am
Support were on the forum just after the Jackslad`s above post but so far no answer, which gives a good indication that Jackslad is correct in his views which we and others also share. We also believe RC no longer have an interest in RC and are putting all their time into their new Sellr which they are pushing. There comes a point when you stop believing the constant any day now and different reasons as to why nothing is done re the templates promised and to be honest once you take a look at what other carts have to offer you then see how dated RC`s looks so the templates are already looking out of date even before we get the chance to adapt them.
Red
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2014 at 12:18pm
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2014 at 3:36pm
Hi,

This functionality is now available.

Many Thanks
Support
ckart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2014 at 5:27pm
Thank you, working well.
www.nfed.co.uk
Connecting the central southern equestrian community since 1999
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2014 at 8:47pm
Support
Thank you that is good news, just need time now to try it.
Just tried the widgets again this afternoon and they now seen to work OK.
Red
ckart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2014 at 9:43pm
Just to let you know that I used New style #2 as a template & all looks good. I did my usual checks on all browsers & payment methods, when I paid using PayPal express, the continue button on the checkout page was white text on an off white button, very hard to see & would result in a lot of incomplete orders.

I've change this in the CSS, but it needs looking at on the original template. It might be worth checking any other templates as well.
www.nfed.co.uk
Connecting the central southern equestrian community since 1999
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>
  Share Topic