RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > New Features
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ebay Enhancements

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2015 at 5:51pm
Hi,
rscass - We need to address each of these issues...
The duplicate issued should now be resolved, please can you confirm this with your next order. Then we will look into the tax issue.

rich-erich - There's probably a load of extra things which could be added. If you could make a list of anything extra you think it needs - we can take a look at it all in one go.

Many Thanks
Support
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2015 at 6:22pm
Hi Support -

Okay, I'll leave it live.

From an accounting point of view, having the sales records in one place is much better than having to remember to download ebay sales.

Regards,

Richard.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2015 at 7:12pm
Hi,

That's great - thanks, if possible please can you let us know if the next order appears multiple times (it shouldn't).

Many Thanks
Support
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2015 at 8:52pm
Support
Why do you continue to release new features or enhancements without proper testing that they work properly? I cannot remember anything that you have added working as it should and most never ever get sorted even when we as customers tell you the problems. You seem to think it is your customers place to test and work out the problems for you, you must know to some extent that there are problems prior to going live with them? I am sure you will soon be fed up with this ebay feature and give up on it and go onto something else without sorting the problems.
Red
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2015 at 9:44pm
Brace yourselves for incoming smileys.
raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2015 at 9:18am
I do agree with Red that there seem to be a lot of things released these days that don't fully work and are never fully fixed. Must admit a lot of new features I have never attempted because I just feel like they are going to be hassle with all the problems.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2015 at 9:36am
Hi,

When we release new functionality especially something as complex as the recent enhancements to eBay there is always a chance that there might be some teething problems. It is unfortunately simply not possible to test all the different permutations of the ebay orders.

However i'm not sure what you mean by 'lot of things released these days that don't fully work and are never fully fixed'

Please can you list what you are actually referring to - as if there's something not working - we need to know about it.

Many Thanks
Support
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2015 at 9:51am
Support
everything you release has problems
cart templates, ebay use, widgets so on and so on, I have lost track of what does not work properly when released. We as customers have to find a way of adapting the use of these functions if we want to use them.
We tried the ebay when first released and it is more trouble than it is worth as you have to list via roman cart and then go on to your ebay account and edit terms, postage etc. so you may as well of listed on ebay in the first place, not worth using.
Cart templates almost all had problems with, I did go through them all when you released and sent you a long list of problems I found with them, nothing done to correct so I kept at the basic cart like others have done as again not worth the problems.
Widgets - the sash covered the product code/name on one of them when release this could have been seen by you if you tried it.

You need to remember we are CUSTOMERS not testers, it is up to you to make sure that features and additions work prior to release, we pay you for these features as part of our packages purchased. If you were selling us a different product and it did not work properly we would take it back to you and ask for our money back. You are selling us products that do not work properly and that needs to be corrected.
I like Others have had enough, working on setting up a Blue Park cart which does work as it should and has the features we need.
Red
Red
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2015 at 10:08am
Hi Red,

Unfortunately that's the nature of software development. Many companies have to release fixes for software after releasing new features, whether it's us or Microsoft (e.g. windows 8.1 hurriedly released after windows 8.0).

Ultimately though i'm really sorry you are not happy with RomanCart. The features you list above are all new features added in the last few years at the request of our merchants.

However, now that you've decided to move elsewhere - we wish you every success with your new ecommerce provider.

Many Thanks
Support
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2015 at 10:51am
Hi Support -

Just to let you know that I can't feed back re. the duplicated sales records because I haven't sold anything else on ebay since you made the changes!

Tumbleweeds over there......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic