RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Suggestions and Improvements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iphone App.. IOS9 not working..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iphone App.. IOS9 not working..
    Posted: 16 September 2015 at 9:53pm
Just a heads up. I didnt realize how much I use the iphone app until today when I upgraded to IOS9 and it does not work.

Any idea on when that bug will be fixed?
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2015 at 8:12am
Hi,

Thanks for the info.
We will take a look.

Does it come up with an error saying not compatible with ios9? or does it download but simply not work?

Many Thanks
Support

mrmushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2015 at 2:44pm
When I open the app, it simply just shuts off and disappears.
ckart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2015 at 8:40pm
I upgraded yesterday to IOS9 just read this, tried mine & it works ok?
www.nfed.co.uk
Connecting the central southern equestrian community since 1999
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2015 at 9:20pm
Hi,

Interestingly we did initially get the issue Mrmushroom reported.
However once we reset the phone (which we had to do to develop the app) it worked with no problem.

MrMushroom : please try switching your device off and back on again.
If that fails, please uninstall the app and re-install it.

Many Thanks
Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 2:46pm
I'm not sure what I am doing wrong but I tried on my wife's Iphone 6 with iOS9 and she was having the same issue. I tried deleting the app, doing a hard reset, re-installing and getting the same issue. On/Off many times and still not working.

I also tried on my Ipad Air 2 and a friends Ipad mini all with iOS9 and they all do the same thing.

I must be doing something wrong if nobody else is reporting this not working. I've tried every possible combination of ways and cant figure this out!

Here is a quick video of the issue after resetting and re-installing the apps compared on different Apple products

Here is a Quick Youtube Video of the Issue

Edited by mrmushroom - 22 September 2015 at 2:48pm
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 3:23pm
Hi,

We have seen the same thing on some devices. We are working on re-engineering it for IOS 9 and will update it as soon as it is ready.

Many Thanks
Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 5:37pm
Ok, thanks! I really loved the APP and made it so much easier to glance at sales throughout the day. I feel naked without it! I appreciate it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2015 at 2:32pm
Do you guys have any idea of a timeframe of an update for the app?
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2015 at 6:12pm
Hi,

The new app is waiting for approval from Apple.

Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic