RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > What do other carts do that RomanCart does not?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Amazon Payments

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helenqu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amazon Payments
    Posted: 02 November 2016 at 12:23pm
Hi,

You promised this would be sorted by mid September. We are now only six weeks from Christmas and as a jeweller I am currently losing sales because I have lost this payment method.
I am sure I am not the only one losing money over your delay with this app.

Can you please update us all?
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2016 at 4:17pm
Hi,

We do plan on adding this as soon as possible.
Apologies for the delay.

Many Thanks
Support
Pevans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2020 at 8:34pm
Hmm, three years later and any progress?
Paul Evans
Games from Pevans
www.pevans.co.uk/Games
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2020 at 7:42pm
Hi,
The problem with this is that it's a very complicated integration and we have very few merchants wanting to use it.
In addition normally we get paid by the payment gateway to integrate, however that's not going to happen in this case because we have few merchants wanting to use it.

On a different note, RomanCart is about to become one of the first to offer PayPal Commerce Platform in the next few weeks. PayPal 2.9%+30p, Cards 1.2%+30p

Many Thanks
Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic