RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Integration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ability to remove invoice me within time limit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JezJacko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ability to remove invoice me within time limit
    Posted: 26 August 2022 at 12:17pm
Hi there folks

We sell face to face courses and have the option for purchasers to be invoiced if they so wish.

We want to remove this option if the user pays within 3 weeks of the course.

Is there a way to do this? Basically remove the invoice me option I within a specified time limit (3 weeks)

Hope this makes sense

JJ
Jake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2022 at 12:37pm
If you are operating in the UK, it's a legal requirement to provide an invoice for any Product or Service sold (regardless of timeframe).

That being said, you can choose to send invoices manually in Tools > Options > General, by selecting the option labelled 'Generate Invoice number only when manually set to despatched or when a non tangible order takes place or by selecting the option to generate an invoice number in the sales manager'.
Jake Wetherall
Technical Customer Support Advisor
www.sellr.com

JezJacko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JezJacko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2022 at 11:27am
Sorry I've not explained it correctly

We always send an invoice whether they pay by Paypal or not but we give them 2 options which are
1. Pay now by Paypal (and we'll send you a paid invoice)
2. Pay later as we'll send you an invoice

What we want to do is disable the 'Pay later' option (which we call invoice me) when it is within three days of the course so that anyone booking has to pay immediately through Paypal.

Is this possible?

Thanks again

J
Jake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2022 at 12:40pm
Ahh yes, I see what you mean.

There may well be a way to rig it to do this, though it's certainly not something that RomanCart supports by default. Because of this, I'm afraid to say that it's not something that we can really advise on, as payment systems are both delicate and critical. We wouldn't want to mess with it if it's working as intended.

Somebody else may have an idea for this, though I'd be very cautious about jury-rigging an unintended feature into the payment system.
Jake Wetherall
Technical Customer Support Advisor
www.sellr.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic