RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Suggestions and Improvements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

STOCK CONTROL DEMO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UWOODTOYS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STOCK CONTROL DEMO
    Posted: 28 January 2010 at 4:54pm
Hi,

I really want to upgrade my roman cart ( currently on bronze ) , and I would like to take advantage of the stock control system and be able to display the stock available on the website. The reason for doing this we sell on auction sites and sometime " over sell " as we have to manually adjust the level on our website. I have looked at linnworks which will adjust the stock level automatically with purchases from auction sites and our website, but I would really like to have a demo look at what Romancarts stock management system is like,

Is there a demo available?

Many thanks
Martin
www.uwoodtoys.co.uk
UWOODTOYS View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UWOODTOYS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:58am
BUMP ...
UWOODTOYS View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UWOODTOYS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:03am
Sorry for bumping this. Its linnworks that would seem to offer stock levels on all selling platforms. .... any one use this?

raineshoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raineshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:06am
I sell on e-bay and also through my own web site. I use Romancart's stock control, but not sure if it would do what you want. I have to manually reduce the stock in the product manager, although I love the RDD for stock levels etc on the web site.

For ebay I ususally just advertise one item at a time so I don't get in a mess. For example rigid collodion I have over 60 pots of it, but only advertise 1 as available on e-bay.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic