RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Order does not appear wehen Promo code used.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipssissimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Order does not appear wehen Promo code used.
    Posted: 22 February 2010 at 9:59am
A customer has used a promo code that set the value of the order to £00.00. No part of the order came through to my email. Is this normal, an error or do I need to change settings within my cart?

Many thanks

Andrew
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 11:27pm
Hi Andrew,

You need to go to sales manager and look at incomplete transactions.

Since he cannot pay by card for a zero transaction, then he has not completed the purchase in the eyes of the cart.

I get them to go as far as 'pay by debit card', abandon the cart, then adjust everything manually.

Richard.
ipssissimus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipssissimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2010 at 9:10am
Many thanks for your reply Richard. I'll have to look carefully to distinguish between failed paypal processes and genuine promo use.

Regards

Andrew
rscass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rscass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2010 at 10:41am
Hi Andrew,

I would add that if you find a way around it, let me know.

I've been merrily selling vouchers for the cost of a product plus UK shipping, but I've discovered that the promo code will only affect basket totals excluding shipping.

Product cost is £24.95, shipping £2.35, voucher is for £27.30.

When the voucher is applied it will only knock £24.95 off the basket total - customer has to buy something else (worth over £2.35) to get the £27.30!

Richard.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic