RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Print Ticket after Offline Order

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura_aa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Print Ticket after Offline Order
    Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:32pm
Hi, I'm fairly new to RomanCart and so far finding it great. I've just come across a small issue at the request of a client.

The client uses RC Professional and has created Tickets which are used as gift vouchers - all working well so far.

We have also created a promotional code so that the client can take offline payment, i.e. at the p.o.s. Again no issues there.

The problem arises after completing an offline order that the only way to print a ticket is to check their email (which as we all know is not instant). They'd prefer it if a 'Print Ticket' link appeared on the success/complete screen. I noticed that there is a 'Print Invoice' link so perhaps there is a setting that I've missed? Or is this functionality currently not available?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:53pm
Hi,
RomanCart does actually provide a link for this, you must be bypassing it.
Untick 'tools'/'options'/'checkout'/'Bypass Order Complete / Continue Screen' if you have it ticked and the link will be displayed.

Many Thanks
Support
laura_aa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura_aa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:13pm
Hi thanks for responding so quickly. Though I'm afraid that doesn't quite do what I was expecting it to. When ticked it just returned me to the overall shop page, which I noticed was set in a couple of options before it:

* Generic Order Complete URL
* Order Success URL

I've tried removing the URLs I've entered here, but as expected I'm returned to the RomanCart home page instead.

If I have "Bypass Order Complete / Continue Screen" unticked, I am sent to the order complete page, but with no "Print Ticket" link if the discount code is used. I'm pretty sure its OK when no discount code is used though.
Support James View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:31pm
Hi Laura,

We'll need to check this ourselves, we'll need your store ID and support tag. This can both be found by logging into 'Help/Contact Us'. Email those details to us at 'support@romancart.com'and we'll check your settings and advise.

We'll also post the solution here.

Thanks

James
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic