RomanCart.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RomanCart > Suggestions and Improvements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Customer account

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isaac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Customer account
    Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:18pm
I was looking for an option that will allow my customers to login to their account and thus review previous transactions change their contact details and have their details populate the check out fields with their current data.
Is that an feature available?
Is it on the road map?
Support View Drop Down
RomanCart Team
RomanCart Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:52pm
Hi,
When your customers checkout they can click on 'remember my details for next time' which is much better than having to ask them to logon.

You cannot review previous transactions as such but you can provide your customers with an area to view delivery details on specific transactions. See 'website'/'customer order tracking' on the menu.
Many thanks
Support
isaac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isaac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:57pm
remember my details for next time, I guess it is based on local cookie?
If so, it will only apply for customers that return from the same PC at all times.

In other words, the functionality i am after is not available.
I came across it on http://www.net-a-porter.com and it looks like a helpful set of items.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic